Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day by John Lee

Once the Valentine's were all made, we got to take them to school for our party! I was excited to pass mine out for my friends.
Then we sang for all the Moms and Dads that came. I sang nice and loud to make sure Mommy could hear me!
Next came pizza for lunch outside like a real picnic.
Followed by cupcakes! Any day that involves a cupcake is a good day!
When we went home, we got to go through all the loot! I had so many fun Valentine's from all my friends!
I picked out these roses for Mama's Valentine!
We also got Rescue Bots in our Valentine Bags from Mama and Daddy! We were very excited as this is one of our new favorite shows!
We also got new blankets with our pictures on them! Mine is John the Builder. I had so much fun with Valentine's Day and I can't wait for the next holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment