Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day by Denny Lynn

Off to the Valentine party! We each decorated a bag at school to collect Valentine's. I got to put my Valentine's out for my friends and teachers.
Here are my race car Valentine's - note my cute mustache shirt just for Valentine's Day!
We took our friends and family outside for a special song before lunch.

Then we had a picnic with pizza, brownies and cupcakes! I was excited that Mama came to the party and that I got to have Valentine fun with my friends!
We had to wait until we got home to open everything - and there was a ton!! I loved all my special Valentine's from my friends.
Then we gave Mama flowers and candy to show her we love her!
Mama and Daddy had special Valentine's for us, too! Even Rescue Bots!
And a new blanket with me on it! It is Sir Denny the knight defending the castle! I love to snuggle with it.
Valentine's Day was tons of fun with all my family and friends. I am already planning for next year! I even saved a special Valentine for when "v" is the letter of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment