Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Beau by John Lee

Beau is one!! We know boy from Mama and Daddy's work and from church. We love to play with him in the nursery! We were very honored to be invited to his 1st birthday party. It was a bug party! Everyone got antennas. Here is Beau modeling his!
Ms. Denise had made these great drining cups to look like bug jars. I loved it! I love anything with a straw!
We had yummy snacks - including goldfish, grapes and hot dogs!
I really liked the goldfish - I would steal some from Beau and then take some back.
We played all over the yard! I really like the tire sandbox.
Denny tried out the swings and the big slide.
Beau got this cool playset of his birthday and he was nice enough to share it with all of us. I liked climbing it and looking through the telescope!
Ms. Denise had put out great tunnels for us to play in, too. Daddy taught Denny how to fold it, get in...
and then let go! It was a pretty cool trick. Denny and the other kids liked it, but I wanted no part of it!
Finally it was time for cake. We got all the little bugs together for a photo. Since I had antennas, I figured I should growl. i growled real good!
So good I scared Beau and made him cry! He felt better after cake, but Mama still said I needed a nap.
Ms. Denise gave me treats anyway! It was a really great party with fun food, playtime and friends! I hope Beau will come to my birthday party, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment