Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Barrel of Fun for Show & Tell by Denny Lynn

Since I have become quite the rodeo bum, I decided that this week I would teach everyone to run barrels for Show and Tell. We had enough empty milk jugs to make my barrels. We practiced setting them out and doing the pattern correctly. 
 John even got into the act. He could run around the barrels..
His best thing was stealing the barrels!
That is when he would run really fast!
Daddy walked me through it several times to be sure I remembered which way to go.
Finally, I practiced on my horse. I took him along for Show and Tell, too.
I did a great job at Show and Tell! I set the barrels out all by myself and showed everyone the pattern. When Patrick couldn't remember I held his hand and walked him through, just like Daddy did for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment