Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cowboy Symposium John Lee

We got to go to Ruidoso on Saturday for the Cowboy Symposium. We got dots as we went in so they would know we had paid. I immediately rubbed mine across my face and made a blue mustache! Very cowboy like!
We took a few minutes to pet the mules before Denny had to line up for the rodeo. I really liked the mules. They were very friendly, but no one would let me ride one!
My job was watching Grandpa. While Denny was doing the rodeo and everyone else was tied up, I tried to keep track of Daddy and Grandpa. It was quite an entertaining job.
I was much happier once I got some twisty potatoes. A nap would have been even better, but there is no time for resting at the big cowboy party.
I also go to pet the sheep and goats in the petting pen. Wade held him for me. It was a pretty fun day for me. Next year I plan to join the rodeo myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment