Thursday, September 17, 2015

VBS by John Lee

I had a blast at VBS! I didn't want to go, and every night I tried to get out of it, but Daddy was out of town and Mama was a helper, so I had to go. It turned out ok, because I had the best class.

Each night we would line up and go in with our class for the opening assembly. Then head off to class.

I made gifts for my teachers - gift cards and a pretty notebook. The tag says "for my wise and noble teacher" and then had Philippians 4:8 on it.
Even though I didn't want to go every day...I found a way to have fun.
We got to be the first class to sing and we did the VBS theme song. I sang and did all the motions.



I loved my teachers! Ms. Rachel and Ms. Taylor made it a great week!
Even with all my silliness!
For the final celebration we had a carnival. I played all kinds of games and won prizes!


I may not want to go everyday, but I will definitely go back to VBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment