Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Graduation Celebration by John Lee

I survived Pre-K! To celebrate my graduation we threw a party. Grandma and Grandpa came over and got a hotel room! We got to use the pool and sleep over!

Then it was party time! I love yellow, so we had a yellow graduation party!
Everyone got a graduation duck to take home.
I got a dog that everyone signed and a scrapbook for my graduation cards!
Of course, there was yummy food to share!

Some of my favorites....

We had the party at a new fun place - an indoor playground with tons of fun rooms, like a playhouse and even a fire station!

I was excited to be graduating ans to have a party in my honor!


Cupcakes and ice cream all around!



There was also a bounce house, costumes and lots of themed play areas.



Mama survived PreK, too! I am really proud of her!
There were even some presents - just what I wanted.

Even some stuff to get ready for Kindergarten!


Such a special day - I can't wait until I graduate from high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment