Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Making Projects by Denny Lynn

Since we had a little break between school and summer program, Mama put us to work on projects. First we made firework shirts for the 4th of July!
Cups and rubber bands made the circles, then we used permanent markers to make patterns.

Finally, we added alcohol to make it explode.

It came out great with lots of colors.
Then we did a bleach shirt.
I made a freezer paper stencil and ironed it on.
Then sprayed with bleach! This one didn't turn out right - when you see the finished product later, it is a different color, but this was good practice!

We also did reverse tie-dye with bleach. I picked a blue shirt and made stripes.

I can't wait to wear it!
I was much happier with my second bleach shirt! We learn a little with every project!

No comments:

Post a Comment