Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Last Week of First Grade by Denny Lynn

Everything cool happens the last week of school! We finally got to have show and tell - I made a powerpoint to teach my class about horse shows.

We had an award assembly just for the 1st graders. My class was front and center!
I got the Crunch Award, because I always come through in a crunch!

I also got a medal for perfect attendance.
Mama and Daddy got me a balloon with a bubble mic and giant sunglasses because I was a rock star in 1st grade!

I love Mrs. Cowdrey - I wish I could stay with her and still go to 2nd grade!
AES was having an end of school party the same day, so we got to hang out with even more friends!

Mama stayed to celebrate.
There were even games to play!
Holly was my partner in the water balloon toss.

We had a game day in class - I took Mustache Smash and taught my friends how to play.
Then we had Fun in the Sun Day. We took our bouncy house to share.
And we set up stick horse barrel races! I helped Mama teach everyone the pattern.

Then they lined us all up and let the teachers throw water balloons at us! That was my favorite part!
Finally, we had pizza and a movie in the classroom.


Crazy busy, but crazy fun! A great week of saying goodbye to 1st grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment