Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So Long Pre-K by John Lee

So many amazing moments to remember! First and last days are pretty special!



I got to wear my graduation shirt to show all my friends.
And have a celebration dinner at my favorite...Texas Roadhouse!
It poured buckets of rain on our graduation ceremony - we had to move it down the street to a church.
We liked hanging out in the rain waiting for everyone!
Time to shine!
My class preformed our songs for all the families.




Then the graduates marched in!

And received our diplomas.
Mama and Daddy and Denny gave me a bubble mic with giant sunglasses and a balloon because I am a rock star!
Mama promised me a tootsie roll for every nice picture I would let her take, so there are some great pictures!
I love Ms. Angie, my Pre-K teacher!
I also love cake!
Since I was done, we sent Denny off for his last day of school and then me and Mama went to Cracker Barrel!

Finally, with Denny done for the summer, we went to a movie in the big theater!
So many special treats! Now it's time for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment