Friday, July 25, 2014

Swimming, Swimming by Denny Lynn

I love swim lessons! I can't wait for them to start and I hate when they are over. My teacher this year was David. To thank him I made him a water bottle and card.

We put in a plastic bag and then filled the bottle with gummy sharks and fish.

I think he liked it! I now I liked my new swim school shirt and graduation certificate.
I learned to hold my breath under water and to dive down and get things in the pool.
I can also swim by myself know, even under water.
I had a great time at swim lessons and now I am ready for summer!

I even got to go off the diving board.
I appreciate David taking time to teach us so much.
Mama and Daddy gave us new swim clothes and towels in honor of finishing swim school for another year. I know they are proud of me - I am proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment