Friday, July 25, 2014

Awards Night by John Lee

At the end of the school year we have awards night with an ice cream social. We all get to sing for our parents and we watch the preK kiddos graduate. I had so much fun this year! I got to sit with my friends Jacob and my class.
When it was time to sing, I sang every song and did all the motions!!





I waited and waited for my name to be called.
I got my certificate with pictures of me on it!
Mama had a special book made to show all the things I did this year. I love it - it is all about me!!
I love having Ms. Patsy for a teacher and I know I will miss her when I start Pre K.
Finally, it was time for ice cream! I had a pretty good year at school and I grew bunches! I feel so blessed to have a wonderful place to go everyday - even on the days I don't want to go. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment