Friday, July 25, 2014

Last Day of Kinder by Denny Lynn

I have had so much fun this year! I can't believe kindergarten is over. You can see how much I have grown since the first day back in August.

This year I learned to read, do math, hatch chicks and so many more things!
Kindergarten is also the year that Baxter came to live with us.
On the last day, I got to take down my paws for clipping all the way up to the principal.
I was sad to say goodbye to Ms. V and Ms. Tellez, but I know next year they will be just down the hall.

Everyone was ready for summer, but I know I will miss my friends, and the homework. Luckily I have new homework books to work on all summer.
Addie and I made it through. We even get to be in 1st grade together next year!
On my way out I stopped to tell the principal goodbye and have a good summer.
Summer will have to be pretty awesome to be as good as Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment