Friday, July 25, 2014

4-H Project Day by Denny Lynn

Fair time is coming and the 4-H'ers, even the Cloverbuds need to get their projects ready. Our club had a project day for just that reason. We made three things. First, we each made a 4-H t-shirt.
We made our own stencil and used foam letters and shapes.
I picked horses and donkeys.
We used a special spray paint Ms. Darcy found to paint the shirt.
John used fabric markers to make his.
I added some details with markers, but my design turned out great!

Then we made picture frames. John picked red and I picked blue.

While the spray paint dried we worked on our 4-H Banners. We used old pillow cases and dowel rods to make the banner.
John and Eli made dinosaurs.
I used stencils to make my name.

I wanted everyone to know I am 6 and in 4-H!
To finish off our frames we sanded the paint to make it look worn. Then came out really cool!
I am so glad my 4-H friends came to make projects with us! I can't wait to show them off at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment