Friday, July 25, 2014

Swim School Graduate by John Lee

My swim teacher is Calvin. He is just the right teacher for little boys. To thank him for his patience, I made him a card and water bottle.

We filled the bottle with gummy fish and sharks.

Then we attached the note and it was time to go for the last day of lessons.
I wore my new shark swim clothes from Mama and Daddy.
And I swam! I can swim all over on my kick board - go, go, go!



If I drown, it will be because I cannot quit talking and my mouth is always open. I tell really good stories.

I went off the diving board. First you have to wait your turn. This leaves lots of time to discuss the pros and cons of jumping with your classmates.


Then off you go!
Once was enough for me. I finished by being wrapped up in my new John Deere towel. It has my name on it.
It was a gift from Mama and Daddy for being a big boy and graduating swim school.
I was ready to thank Calvin!
He brought me my new tshirt and certificate recommending I move up to level 2!
I had so much fun swimming - I wish swim school would never end!

No comments:

Post a Comment