Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring is in the Pen by Denny Lynn

This time of year is our favorite field trip! We get to go to campus and see all the baby lambs! There are several sizes and colors.
We spent most of our time at the orphan pen. They were so sweet and glad to see us!
We loved petting them and I showed everyone how to put your finger out and have them suck on it, just like Daddy showed me.
We made our way over to the cow pens, but we were too early for the calves.
We practiced being lambs and got in our own pen! We made great "baa" sounds! We fit right in. I would have stayed, but Mama and Ms Darcy made us go. We really like the baby sheep. I want to take one home. I told Mama we don't have much time, because they are going to get big. She and Daddy say that when I get bigger, there will be new babies and maybe I can have one then. I think they secretly hope I outgrow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment