Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy St Patty's Day! By Denny Lynn

I was finally time to celebrate St Patrick's Day! I have been waiting and waiting! John and I got all gussied up in our Leprechaun shirts and hats.
Grandma send us these fun glasses to complete our outfits!

When it was party time we got busy making Leprechaun traps! I really hope I catch one! John used part of an egg carton for his.
He really thought it was fun - especially when he got to eat Cheerios like CJ.
I made mine from a little shoe box. I tied a bell on the top so I can hear when the Leprechaun gets in. Then I ran the strings through each side of the box so that when you pull them the lid slams shut! It works great. I am gonna catch that Leprechaun and get his gold!

We played really fun games - here Holly and I our doing a Leprechuan dance.
I am a really good dancer.
I am also a fast runner! I liked being it when we played Leprechaun tag.
Then we played throw the hat on the Leprechaun! Eli was my Leprechaun.
John liked wearing the hat, but he didn't want to play.
Then we worked as a team to cross the clover trail over the yard. Don't step off the clovers and don't let go of your friends!
John passed out his paint treats with gold nugget candy.
I gave everyone my Leprechaun cookies! I think they liked them! It was a pretty fun party. I can't wait unil the next holiday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hats and glasses, boys! Great job on the leprechaun traps, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete