Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day by John Lee

Happy Valentine's Day! I am always excited to make treats for everyone - mostly becasue it usually involves candy that I can eat while I work! This year I fixed sand toys (a scoop and a rake) with some candy for all my friends. 
I worked really hard getting all that candy in so Mama could tie up the bags.
My tags said "I dig you". It is a good thing I am so hansome.
I enjoyed all the cards and treats from family! We are so blessed to be loved so much!
Then it was party time at church! We went to the Westfalls' and I got to chase their cats and play with Beau! It was a really fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day.
And then, party time! I like matching the chocolate kisses - I could name the shapes and the colors, and Mama or Darcy caught me each time I tried to eat one, so we got to keep playing.
I worked very hard on my sock puppet monster and gave him Valentine kisses! No scary monsters on Valentine's Day!
I liked shooting Cupid's arrow - we put Qtips in a straw and blew them into a bowl. I was pretty good as long as I didn't shove my Qtip up to far.
I was excellent at splatting the marshmallows on the paper - and even better at eating marshmallows!

I gave out my treats and everyone really liked them! It was a great party. I am so glad I had Valentine fun with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment