Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME! by Denny Lynn

I was waiting and waiting and finally it was my birthday!! We had a special night a Chuck E Cheese to celebrate that I am four years old! 
Grandma and Grandpa came, too.
It was really fun and I won the most tickets ever!
I used some of them for vampire teeth and other cool stuff. I loved getting to party with Chuck E!
I helped finish up my cake for the big day!
It came out pretty good. It was a firestation with real firetrucks and a helicopter.
We also had graham cracker firetrucks that everyone could make themselves!
We made special hats and fireman vests out of paper plates and brown paper bags. I liked the duct tape best! 


You have to have games at a party! We ran around the fire hydrants like running barrels. It was way fun and I was really fast! 
 Then we made shapes out of a hose like a real team of firemen!

When it was time for cake, Mama, Daddy and John helped me blow out my candles! 
I got so many fun and special presents! I have loved playing with them all. The best present was having my friends there to celebrate with me!
I got to try out my rocket launcher with Uncle Shawn before he left!
And I used my maps from Ms. Linda to find my way to lunch for the day. I have been able to play with everything! I am so very blessed to have so many friends and wonderful family! I am very glad to be a four year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment