Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday, John by Denny Lynn

John is finally two! I was very excited to help get ready for his monkey birthday party in December. I got him the perfect present, a box of Caillou story books! I wrapped them in a monkey bag!

I choose a monkey mask to go with my monkey shirt for the party.
My favorite part of any party is always the games! This time I really liked playing five little monkeys. One person was blindfolded to be the alligator. The alligator would try to catch us while we sang the five little monkey song: "five little monkeys, swinging from a tree, teasing Mr. Alligator, can't catch me"
It was a really fun day with lots of excitement. I liked playing with all John's new toys!


I am so glad we get to do special family things like fun birthday parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment