Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas at Darcy's by John Lee

I am so very excited for Christmas! Before all the family fun starts, we have our party at Darcy's. This year me and Mama made fun scarves for all my friends. They are stuffed animals cut in half with fleece in the middle. We found neat animals for everyone and used lots of fun colors!
We also found some inexpensive gloves and added them to the packages.
For my fun food treat I made donut reindeer. I love donuts, so this was perfect for me!
I took chocolate donuts and added red M&M's for the nose. We had candy eyes that worked great!
The final touch was antlers made out of pretzels! They came out so cute!
While everyone else played Christmas-oke and sang on the microphone, I danced and sang with the snowman!
We made fun crafts. I made a gingerbread man! He was very well decorated.
And of course, we have presents! I loved everything I got from my friends! Including a personalized sign to go in my room! I think they liked their scarves, too! I am so happy to get to have such a fun place to go everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment