Thursday, September 11, 2014

VBS by John Lee

I love Bible School! I had so much fun this year and I even got to be in Eli's class. We had meals and Bible study and crafts and fun games!

I love choosing things to give to kids that might not get Christmas presents. I picked out colors and notepads with toothbrushes and washrags, all to take for our mission project.

I even helped the mission leaders get everything sorted and ready for putting in the boxes.
I had a good time in Bible story.
I paid my taxes to Zacchaeus....
...made a coin purse for my coins...
filled a shoe-box for Operation Christmas Child

and made a crab hat - my class was the Crabs!

I made a t-shirt and even learned new songs with motions.


I had so much fun at VBS, I would go back every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment