Thursday, September 11, 2014

Makin' Stuff by Denny Lynn

I like to stay busy, and I especially like to do projects! We have already started getting ready for this year's fair. I made a covered box with a horse theme to put my Horse Show ribbons in.


I spent a lot of time picking out just the right paper and stickers for my box.

Once it was all glued down I sealed it up with Modge Podge. I can't wait until I can put my ribbons in!
For my holiday doorstop I picked the 4th of July.
I covered my brick and patiently selected paper and stickers.


It all came together great with a final coat of glue!
My picture picture frame came out great, too! I picked out the pictures of my I like best and laid them all out.
Now I just need to find the perfect picture to go in the middle!
I was super excited to get to paint! I got a brontosaurus and a puppy dog like Baxter.

I used lots of colors on my dinosaur!
I made my doggy yellow like Baxter - he is a Christmas doggy, too!
Mama sprayed them with sealer and look how cool they are!
I made another box with Popsicle sticks. I decided I wanted this one for race cars.


I even put a race car on top for lifting the lid.
I ask Mama everyday to do another project! I can't wait to show off all my stuff at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment