Thursday, September 11, 2014

VBS by Denny Lynn

We love Vacation Bible School! We were super excited to get to go at Ms. Darcy's church with our friends.
They fed us and had tons of fun activities for us.

Our mission project was shoe-boxes for Operation Christmas Child - one of our favorite projects! We gathered up books, toys, pencils, soap and washrags.
It feels good to give to others.
The second day we got to do more cool stuff, including a water balloon toss!
My class were the sailors. We enjoyed singing the songs, having lunch and hanging out with friends, old and new!


My favorite game was finding pearls (marbles) with my toes - I was the winner with 18!

We also made an island t-shirt...

...and had yummy snacks!
My class filled a shoe box during missions.
I had Ms. Jennifer and she is a wonderful teacher!
The last thing I did was finish my t-shirt to take home.

We had so much fun learning about the Bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment