Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kinder Valentine's by Denny Lynn

We got to have a Valentine's breakfast at school for my class. I made a special Valentine for each of my friends. They say "You Make My Insides Squishy, Valentine". Mama helped me cut the holes and we put in play doh.

It took a while to make one for everyone - but I got it done. I wrote the name of each friend and checked it off the list.
I think they came out pretty snazzy!
I made special Valentine's for my teachers, too. Theirs said "You Were 'Mint' To Be My Teacher" and we filled a heart-shaped bowl with peppermint patties.

I even helped wrap them so Mama could tie the ribbon.

We didn't have time to open our boxes at school, but I loved bringing mine home and seeing the special treats from all my friends. I hope they liked their gifts from me!
Kindergarten has been so much fun and each holiday is special!

No comments:

Post a Comment