Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Valentine Party by John Lee

For Valentine's Day we got to have a pizza party at school! I was so excited to deliver all my Valentine's to my friends bags.
At lunch we said a special "I Love You" poem for our parents.
Then we said our prayer...
...and it was time for pizza!
We had lots of friends and family to celebrate with - I was glad Mama and Denny came to be with me.
My bag was full of treats from all my friends!
Before I left with Mama, Ms. Patsy let me feed the fish - that is one of my favorite things to do!
I showed Mama my heart man, but he stayed at school to hang on the wall.
I was super happy to take home all my treats!
And even happier when I got to check them all out!
I even shared some with Denny!
I really like my school and the fun things we get to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment