Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Chuck E Cheese Party by Denny Lynn

I have been waiting and waiting for my Secretariat party! But then, I really wanted to have a Chuck E Cheese party. Mama had the perfect solution - we took my race horse stuff to Chuck E Cheese! We had jockey goody bags in a variety of colors...
...and thank you chapstick for each family.
Mama made me a Birthday Boy shirt that matched my invitations....

We started out with game time!



Ms. Juli made my race track cake.
I really liked it!
We took jockey hats for all my friends.
I was excited to see everyone and to play! I think I managed to play with all my guests on something.




Next came pizza and yummy snacks!
We had my friends sign my shirt so that I could keep it for the memories.
I was almost too excited to eat!
I got a birthday crown and got to rock with Chuck E!

Then I got a special birthday medal - it is the coolest!
Finally, it was time to sing and blow out the candles.

Once everyone had cake, we opened my presents. I got so many wonderful things!

Even new soccer stuff!
Holly showed me how to wear my new towel that they made for me.
I was super excited to get a Captain America shield to go with my Captain America suit!
I even got a surprise from Keebler! He sent me a calendar filled with pictures of the funny things he did!
It was a great time! We cashed in our tickets and picked prizes to take home.
I am so thankful for the blessings in my life and being able to share them with my friends and family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment