Friday, November 1, 2013

Red Ribbon Week by Denny Lynn

We celebrate Red Ribbon week to remind us that drugs are bad and could hurt us. We had a special theme each day. Monday was pajama day - I got to wear new Batman pjs!
Tuesday was the 50th Day of School so we dressed up like the 50s and then got to wear crazy socks for the sock hop. I wore cool Frankenstein socks. Me and Daddy have been watching Happy Days so I would be ready for the 50s.
Next came crazy hair day - this was my favorite! I planned for weeks to have blue hair!
Thursday was boot day (and also Halloween, so I wore my skeleton shirt). Of course boots were no problem at my house!
And finally, for Friday we had mismatched shoe day! I picked on blue shoe and one green shoe. I like being a part of so many fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment