Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Halloween by John Lee

After all the planning it was finally Halloween! I wanted to have black hair for Superman - Mama used painters tape and hair color to make it happen.
Denny was ready to go as the blue Batman.
I let my doggie borrow my cape to  be super puppy.
We loaded up and we were off!
Our first stop was Ms. Tammy's church for Trunk or Treat.
We waited our turn to go in.
Then it was on to the treats!

There were some games and lots of candy. We had so much fun!!
Our next stop was Uncle Rex's house.
We took time to see the turtles and play.
Then we went up the block with the cousins.


We had a really great time as the super family - Daddy was Flash and Mama was Wonder Woman.
We were just too cute - and we cleaned up on the treats! I am already planning what I will be for next year. We love Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment