Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fall Festival by Denny Lynn

The first of November brought the school fall festival. I was so excited! My class hosted a book exchange. Everyone could bring books and trade them for tickets, then during the festival they could trade tickets for new books. We each had a day to work the exchange table.

There were lots of fun things for us to do at the festival!
Including bouncy houses...

...and even face painting! John and I got painted like puppies.


We got to go fishing...
...and meet the big green guy.
There were tattoos....

...ring toss...
...and wonderful friends!
We did a plant walk - we had to walk around while the music played and then see what number we were on.
I won this plant for Mama!
We stopped off to pick out some books.
Then we tried to put out the jack-o-lanterns with squirt guns.
We were really good at this!
Then we had to eat a donut on a string - we were really good at this, too!
Our last thing was to work the book table and help people make trades.
We had tons of fun at the festival and working our table - I love my school and my Kindergarten!

No comments:

Post a Comment