Monday, December 3, 2012

The Christmas Train by John Lee

I love the Christmas Train! Last time we went I was too little to remember, so this time I wanted to take it all in! I started by checking out the map!
We waited in line to ride the train first thing - Denny and I agreed that the train ride was very important! We got our boarding passes and moved into position! No pictures on the train, but I can tell you it was pretty cool! We learned all about Jesus and what Christmas really means.
Then it was off to find Santa - waiting your turn is not easy for an almost 3 year old!
Luckily, we didn't have to wait long - we were called back for a special meeting with Santa!
I was thrilled - I marched right up and told him I wanted a Space Station and a Molly. Then I climbed in his lap and waited for my picture! Seeing Santa changed my attitude for the whole night!
We warmed up by the fire and then we waved to all the passengers on the train.

My favorite thing was the wagon ride! It was pulled by mules and the cowboys told "Twas the Night Before Christmas".
Next we took a ride on the carousel with Mama. I even liked the up and down horse - I named mine Rosie, like Grandpa's horse.
I loved the playground with the big slides and things to climb on!
Mama wanted to get us a souvenir, but she didn't go for the hat I picked out!
We had so much fun - it was such a blessing that Uncle Jeff could go with us!
I danced and clapped at the music show, in-between looking at the mounts on the wall that is! There were deer, bears and even a moose and buffalo!
I made two circuits on the Elf Train and loved it! I had so much fun and excitement, I fell asleep in the van...
...and didn't wake up until morning! Ahhh, a successful night! I would recommend the Christmas Train to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment