Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Building Snowmen by Denny Lynn

We love projects! And we love snowmen. No snow in Las Cruces so far, but Mama helped us build snowmen anyway! We used our leftover pumpkins and some long paint sticks. Mama did the spray paint and the cutting.
We helped stack and decorate!
We foraged for sticks to use as arms.
Then we poked them in. Luckily, we had small pumpkins with stems to make the "carrot" noses.
John tried on his snowman attire before putting it on his Frosty (yes, that is really what he named him).
I had a blue scarf for my man - Turner Great Thomas Gordon. I made sure it was just right.
We added top hats and used a marker to put on the rest.
Here is John with Frosty - a yellow scarf of course!
I made the eyes, mouth and buttons on Turner myself!

He came out pretty cute!
They make a great team to welcome guests - or just us, each evening. So glad to recycle and to have our very own snowmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment