Monday, December 10, 2012

Partying with the College Kids by Denny Lynn

We love when the College kids have parties and we get to go along! This time it was a Christmas party with the 4-H kids. Of course there was food!
I got to help Jenna out with the games - we used pipe cleaners to make Christmas ornaments.
John picked all yellow and he made stars with Mama.
I picked my favorite colors and Jenna helped me make a train!
Then we played jingle box - a minute to win it game - were you have ornaments in a tissue box behind your back and you have to shake them out.
John and I both did pretty good!
Next we had to open a present wearing ovenmits! This was a hard game, but really fun - we had to pass the gift every few seconds and the boxes got smaller and smaller!
John gave up and went to play on the iPad, but I hung in with the College kids.
We also played pass the cotton ball, but we had to use a straw to suck on it and give it to the next person in line.


Finally, we had a present game. Mama said I could play, but I had to remember that people could take my present and not get mad if it got taken away. I did really good and had fun with it - I even got to take gifts from others. In the end I traded with Erika for a gingerbread house kit. I won!
We had so much fun and I appreciate the college students allowing us to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment