Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our First Christmas Party of 2011 by John Lee

Christmas season in here! We got to go with Mama to the Collegiate 4-H Christmas party while Daddy was in Albuquerque. It was at Mama's office. I really liked the water bottle and received several spankings for playing with it.
I was a very helpful fly hunter, however!
Denny participated in all the games - including making cracker snowmen.
I pulled all Mama's stuff out of her box.
Denny even got to vote on the best snowman and help pick the winner before we ate. - it was pot luck and there was lots of yummy food!
Denny also participated in the games that the college kids played.
I ate cookies and took more stuff out of Mama's box.
I stole the golf clubs from her office to bang on things.
During the gift exchange, Denny and I got our own presents to open! We each got a new train!
While Denny played trains, I swept the plant and sometimes the floor. Then I took the opportunity to whack my brother with the broom! It was a pretty fun party. I can't wait for more Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment