Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Build and Grow - The Caboose by Denny Lynn

The latest Build and Grow project is a train! My favorite thing! For 3 Saturdays in a row we get to make parts of the train. This Saturday was the caboose. I was very excited to get to work next to Holly! (the mustache is from my grape flavored water at the Christmas Party).
I am really good at laying our all my parts and hammering in the nails. I especially like looking at the "constructions".
You have to line everything up just right to get the finished product.
John is not as particular, but he does like the hammer!
Our cabooses came out super cute! I am excited about the next two parts - Grandma and Grandpa are going to take us before John's birthday party and then we will get to go to one in Oklahoma! Build and Grows are way fun and a great deal, especially since they are free!

No comments:

Post a Comment