Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy St Patty's Day by John Lee

How cool is St Patrick's Day! I love to wear green and I know I would fit right in with the Leprechauns because I love to play tricks! First we got all dressed up and tried out our St Patty's Day hat - it was a little big for me, but I like it that way!
Me and Denny were all ready for a fun day!
Everyone made fruit loop rainbows - except me that is - I just mooched fruit loops - or stole them off the papers - the glue added a nice texture.
My favorite part of the day - besides stealing everyone's stuff and hiding it - which isn't really different than a regular day - was the cupcake. If you lean over far enough, you can eat the icing without actually touching the cupcake, but fingers work great, too! St Patty's Day was fun - any reason to party is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment