Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chillin' with John by John Lee

So I am a pretty cool guy - just ask me, I will tell you! I can reach everything these days and trust me, I do!! The other day I climbed in the bath tub fully clothed - too bad Mama had already run the water - I figure I could save her some time by washing me and my clothes at the same time. I also enjoy climbing in and out of the ball pit on my own!
I am never too busy to spend some time on my Mickey Mouse laptop (thank you Uncle Rex and Aunt Lynette!) I just type away all the while learning numbers and colors.
It is rough being little, though. Luckily I have an older brother to teach me how to throw fits and get good and mad.
I am mostly a sweetheart! I laugh lots and lots - a really gruff laugh with my deep voice!
But look out - I go from sweetheart to crabapple is 2 seconds flat if I don't get my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment