Friday, January 28, 2011

Workin' It At Grandma & Grandpa's by Denny Lynn

So we got to stay at Grandma adn Grandpa's while Daddy and Mama where gone for work. We got to work, too! I don't know much about child labor laws, but I know me and John are the best hands you will find! First we put in time as saddle testers for the saddle Grandpa built.
I was in charge of making cookies - oatmeal raisin to be exact.
John and I provided quality control for the magnets. I check the clips and John tastes them all.
As a good chef, I made breakfast. This day was farm animal pancakes.
John has progressed to head dishwasher, since now I am a cook.
More quality control and organization is applied by John Lee in inspecting the cabinets. Here he is following up with Grandma on what needs to be done.
If all else fails, we know we can shovel gravel.
We did finally get to rest on Sunday when we got dressed up and went to church. I am thankful that Grandma & Grandpa gave us the chance to try out all these career options!

No comments:

Post a Comment