Friday, January 21, 2011

Merry Christmas by John Lee

Technically last year was my first Christmas, but being two days old, I missed out on a few things. This year I made up for it! I went to Grandma and Grandpa’s on Christmas Eve and first thing got a John Deere wagon. I have decided it is and indoor outdoor wagon and I love to go for rides. 
 We took presents to Ma & Pa and got stockings and presents of our own. Then we went to church with everybody. I liked the singing and the candles. I sang louder than anyone! 
Decked out in my Santa suit I was ready for more presents! I got pretty good at ripping off the paper and looking in the bags. Now I have my own Mega Blocks so I don’t have to steal Denny’s. I also got clothes and books and lots of fun stuff.
I even got my very own boots – not hand-me downs from Denny. You can get a good look at them because I got too warm and shed the Santa suit. 
I crashed out after such big day, so that left plenty of time for Santa to get there.
 He left me a barn tent! I like crawling in and out. I really like my Discovery Barn – it plays music and teaches me colors and numbers.
 We had a special lunch with everyone and then it was back to home. 
The nice thing about the drive is the nap time – although, now that I face forward I can watch movies with Denny. And still more Christmas...and more presents. I love my Mickey Mouse Laptop from Uncle Rex and Aunt Lynette. 
 I got my OWN train and dump truck from Nana and Papa.
 My towel from Etienne is the alien toy from Toy Story.
I love all my new stuff and all my friends and family that remembered me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment