Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Colton by Denny Lynn

Chuck E Cheese Rocks! I always thought it would - I see the commercials on PBS - but I never actually got to go until now! Colton invited us to come for his birthday. It was very exciting. Ms. Tammy had made him this wonderful chocolate cake with kitkats and M&Ms. 
I loved all the games! They had lots of stuff for my size! I used my tokens and shared with John!
John loved riding in the tractor with Barney. He would have stayed in it all night, but we had too much to do!
I don't really like anyone in a costume, but I decided I liked Chuck E. We could dance with him and sing songs - then we got free tickets! That was great. I even decided I liked him enough to give him a hug.
I rode the horse - he has a virtual track to race on and you drive him with the reins. I liked riding, but it was hard to stay on the track!
I watched Colton play games and learned how to do it. Then I could play and win tickets. I never know why you need tickets, but I like to get them. I fed them to the machine and then traded my paper for fun toys.
When it was time for cake we all sang "Happy Birthday". The cake was yummy and just right after our pizza. We even took a piece home for Daddy. I hope Colton had a wonderful birthday. Me and John sure had fun helping him celebrate (and Teddy, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment