Sunday, August 29, 2010

My New Train by Denny Lynn

Daddy had to go judge another horse show, so Mama had a special project for us. We used left over boxes and other stuff Mama had collected to build a Thomas Train.
She let me choose blue for Thomas or green for Percy and I chose blue. She got blue duck tape to make our train. My special job was to push the tape down so that it stuck really good.
We had an old car seat box and Mama had a big pretzel jug and bubble gum bucket. We had to buy some Pringles chips to make the funnel, but I didn’t mind eating the chips.
We would have finished sooner, but I liked playing with the tape and ended up leaving the blue and the black in the ball pit – it took a while to find it. I think it turned out pretty great – I even let John ride in it, too. He still needs a face and some yellow numbers, but I am proud of my Thomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment