Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Grandma & Grandpa by Denny Lynn

We got together with all kinds of friends and family to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa’s 40th Wedding Anniversary. We had a big party at Ma and Pa’s house. Mama even set up a section just for me and the cousins to play. Uncle Shawn helped us play games.

I think my favorite part was the cake. It was big – it had the same cake topper that Grandma and Grandpa used at their wedding. It tasted really good, too.

Me and John gave them a Kleenex box with our pictures on it so they can see us all the time.
Grandpa gave Grandma a new laptop with a webcam and I can’t wait to talk to her on the computer. It was a fun day – I was really tired at the end, but I figure I won’t have to do it again for another 40 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment