Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mommy Day! by Denny Lynn

On Saturday Daddy had to work a Horse Show, so me and John had a Mommy day. We went to see Matt at the Barber Shop because I had told Mama I needed a haircut. I was glad to see Matt and played while he was cutting someone else’s hair. When it was my turn I changed my mind. Teddy got a haircut first and that helped a little. Finally, with Mama holding me, I got my hair finished. I wanted Matt to come play trains with me, but he had to stay and work. Next Mama took me to Barnes and Nobel to play on the train table.

We were the only ones there! I got to play, play, play and I loved it. John even got to play some.
I liked it so much I told Mama I am going to ask Santa for my own train table.
I got a new Caillou movie and a train book as well. I picked out a new tractor book for John. Then it was time for lunch and we got to go to Chic-fil-a. It was really fun and yummy.
The counter girl gave John a special little cow because he was crying – he just wanted out of the stroller, but whatever works for a free cow!
I got the chicken nugget meal and it had a special cow for me, too – mine even had stickers.
I took it home and put it in my treasure box. We missed Daddy, but we had a really fun time and I can’t wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment