Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boxing Day, Sort Of by Denny Lynn

Mr. Burcham gave Daddy these way cool cigar boxes for me and John. We have been waiting to have time to decorate them for treasures. Mama got us scrapbook paper and stickers to fix them up. Daddy wanted to spray paint them and put the stickers on - Mama thought it would be fun to use the paper. They look really cool, and I liked "painting" on the glue, but waiting for glue to dry is not a good activity for a 2 1/2 year old!

I do like my box - I think it is "boo-te-full". I picked out my own stickers and Mama helped me stick them on.
John had stickers for his box, too and he helped, some, but he is not big like me. His box was all John Deere and came out pretty neat, but I like my train box best.


It has Thomas and James on the front.
Percy and Gordon are on the inside.
I made very sure I used all my stickers! It was a fun project I am glad we got to do together!

No comments:

Post a Comment