Thursday, April 30, 2015

Transforming to 7 by Denny Lynn

Birthdays are a big deal at our house. We start planning early! This year I wanted a Rescue Bot party and Mama made it happen. 
We had colored Gatorade for each bot.
Even Transformer goody bags!
Each family got a Rescue Bot hand sanitizer to take home, too!
The decorations came out great - all the colors really made it exciting.
We even had a mural showing all my birthdays leading up to "7".
Ms. Liz made me special Rescue Bot cookies...
...and we had a Rescue Bot cake - chocolate, of course!
The weather was great and we got to do some activities outside. We recycled boxes into Transformer outfits! With cardboard and duct tape you can make anything! 





They all came out great - Rescue Bots...Roll Out!
We also got to use the bouncy house Santa brought - we jumped ourselves crazy!
We had an Optimus pinata - we made teams to pull the strings and finally Tootsie Rolls came out!
This year I got to help light my own candles!
I was big enough to blow them out without having to stand in a chair. Make a wish and blow!
My friends and family brought me all kinds of amazing birthday gifts!

Including the new chaps Grandpa made me!
And a Transformer video game!
It was so much fun and I loved having everyone over to play and celebrate. Now it is time to start planning for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment