Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Teach and Tell by Denny Lynn

The February 4-H Meeting was my turn to do a Teach and Tell. I wanted to teach parts of the horse. Daddy made sure I knew the right parts, and then Mama and I made a poster to teach them.


It was lots of work getting it all laid out just right. We made it look like a barn.
We made puzzle pieces to show the parts of the horse.
Then we added rope pieces to attach them to the name of that part.
It took awhile to get everything in the right spot.



Mama insisted that I practice.
I was glad I did. Presentation night I got all dressed up. We made a worksheet for everyone to follow along and learn the parts.
I did great using my poster to show where the parts are.


I even answered questions and helped everyone complete their worksheet.
I would give a presentation every month if I could!  I love 4-H!

No comments:

Post a Comment