Monday, June 24, 2013

Kingdom Rock VBS by John Lee

Yeah, for Bible School! We started off our summer with VBS every morning for one whole week! I was in the falcon class - I really like the flag and wanted to carry it everyday!
The theme was Kingdom Rock and it was all knights and castles. We learned great stories about Jesus and God.
We took our offering everyday to help with missions and even saved plastic bottles for recycling day.
I was excited for my program and ready to wear my yellow crown and my amulet!
I sang the songs and did the motions.
Then I sat with Mama and Daddy to watch the big kids.
I made my teachers special candles and wrote on the card - "Thank you for shining your light at Vacation Bible School." They loved them!
On my last day I posed with the flag one more time! I even wore green to match my class!
I got to bring home my castle with my picture in it so that I can always remember VBS! It was really fun and I learned a lot. I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment