Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Holly by Denny Lynn

Holly is 7! It doesn't seem possible, but she is. I wanted her to skip her birthday, so we could be the same age, but that didn't happen. She had a fun owl party with the water slide and the pool. 
All the owl stuff was really fun and pretty colors.
Here we could guess the number of suckers on the tree.
I had lots of fun hanging out with special friends.




We used the catapult to try and hit the owl with the wet sponges. 


John liked the food the best!
He and Eli took sometime to catch up!
Holly looked so grown up!
She like the picture I made for her - I gave the owl a black eye because it ran into a tree! She thought it was really funny!
We were so glad to have time with Holly and celebrate her birthday!
I made sure I singed her birthday shirt, so she will never forget me!

No comments:

Post a Comment