Monday, June 24, 2013

Kingdom Rock VBS by Denny Lynn

One of our favorite things about summer is Vacation Bible School! Ms. Darcy's church had one called Kingdom Rock with castles and knights. We even got to share leftovers from my knight birthday party. It was extra special because I got to see Holly everyday.
We made crowns and medallions and learned all about God and Jesus.
I loved all the knight stuff...
...and I even wore my own knight hat!
For our program, we got to wear our crowns and sing the songs we learned.
I sang the loudest as usual and did all the motions!

Then I watched the big kids perform.
I made special notes for my teachers to thank them for teaching me at VBS. They said "Thank you for helping me "BLOOM" at Vacation Bible School."
We tied them to these cool pinwheels that I picked out - my teachers loved them!
Eli and I were in the same class - here we are ready for our last day!
I also decorated a castle to put my picture in so that I will always remember Kingdom Rock VBS!
Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to make it a great week for  me!

No comments:

Post a Comment