Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween by John Lee

So if you read Denny’s posts, you know we had lots of Halloween. I liked it all pretty well. At our Halloween party, Mama let me eat some M&Ms, that was good. Ma sent us Pumpkin Cookies and I got a few bites (when Mama would share) and that was really good. Nana and Papa sent Denny and me each five whole dollars - I think I will use mine to buy something I can eat!
I didn’t play all the party games, but I managed to take off with a bowling pin! I had a pretty good time just being outside.
When we went to Ms. Tammy’s church I mostly rode in the stroller. It was great – I kicked back and people gave me stuff!
On Sunday night at our church, I helped work our table and hung out with Daddy. I ended up covering up my costume with a jacket, but I figure even the Skipper got cold sometimes!

My first Halloween was a big success and I am ready for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment